Welcome to my corner of the internet! I’m not doing much blogging these days, but you can learn more about my background and speaking experience below.
So what about me? I’m a driven digital marketer with more than a decade of expansive work experience. I am also a big believer in exceeding expectations, collaborating with passionate people, and delivering great results with a smile. In 2016, I joined the Red Door Interactive Client Services team as a Producer, where I manage retainer budgets and project timelines, ensure internal teams have access to clear and accurate project information, and communicate project updates to clients.
In my spare time, I contribute content to the Holiday Matinee creative inspiration blog, attend various local digital marketing meetups, and volunteer with organizations like SDX (San Diego Ad Club), Father Joe’s Village, and Surfrider Foundation.
Have you seen me speak?
- I podcasted about enterprise SEO with Red Door Interactive in July 2018
- I delivered Twitter Card tips at SMX Social 2014
- I encouraged earning links, not building links at the SMX West 2014
- I explored motivating the masses to blog at the 2013 Pubcon Conference
- I saluted our troops with a session on SEO & content trends at the 2013 US Marine Corps Marketing Training
- I yammered on content marketing for multifamily during a 2013 Apartments.com Webinar
- I got down on SEO for creatives at the 2013 Apartment Internet Marketing Conference
- I hosted a Moz Mozinar on building community without a big ass budget
- I gave away traffic boosting Twitter tactics at SMX Social 2012
- I shared content marketing tools at the Online Marketing Summit 2012
- I educated SD locals on ecommerce SEO at the San Diego Interactive Marketing Meetup
- I schooled the San Diego University for Integrated Studies students on social media marketing
- I presented on hardcore social media tactics at SMX Advanced 2012
- I spoke on analytics for social media at SMX West 2012